Ichon is a sterile 5mL solution containing 500mg of Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (100mg/mL). For use in horses. Labelled indications are below, but it has been used off label for joint support similar to adequan.
- Intraperitoneal prophylactic agent for prevention of adhesions.
- Post-surgical lavage to prevent adhesions in gynaecological procedures.
- Strengthen post surgical scar.
- Sterile Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan.
- Derived from bovine trachea.
- Preservative Free.
Always follow your veterinarians directions.
Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
There are no current USEF prohibitions.