1) How do I create an account? Creating an account may be done at checkout after you shop or may be done from the home page by clicking the tab in the upper right hand corner that says sign up. After you register, in the future you may click on sign in and it will bring you directly to the dashboard under your account.
2) How do I change my password, shipping address, email, payment methods or other account details? After you sign in you will be on the “My Account” page. On the left side of the screen there will be a dashboard that looks like this:
You may change any of your account parameters by clicking on them.
3) How do I see previous orders?
Sign in as described in above question and click on “orders”. You will see all previous orders you have made.
1) Where can I get assistance with placing an order or anything else?
If you are a new customer or already a customer, getting assistance is no problem. If you need help placing your order call us by phone Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm EST and Sat 8-12am at 1-508-526-3038 and our customer service team will gladly place your order. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Do I have to have an account to order online?
Yes, an account is needed to order online. This is standard for most e-commerce sites involving medications. You may place an order without setting up an online account by calling us at 1-508-526-3038
3) How do I place prescription order?
A) Place a request through our website and we will fax the request to your veterinarian. After you put in your account information, the last page contains a fax form and you must fill out the required fields. Once you finish the form, it will be automatically sent to your veterinarian. As soon as your veterinarian approves the prescription we can ship your order.
B) Have your veterinarian call us at 508-526-3038 to place a prescription.
C) If you have your prescription in hand already then it may be emailed to
email@example.com, it may be faxed to 508-526-3039 or postal mail at:
75 Locust St.
Uxbridge, MA 01569
4) Can I cancel an order?
Yes, you can cancel your order if it has not been packed for shipping and a tracking number has not generated. Once you receive your tracking number the order cannot be cancelled and instead must be returned. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-508-526-3038 and we will cancel order if it has not been packed, shipped and a tracking number has not been made.
5) How fast can I get my order?
Orders with only over-the-counter (OTC) products, bandages, supplements etc….. generally ship within 24 business hours after we receive the order. Prescription orders generally ship 24-72 business hours after we receive the authorization for the Rx item(s) from your horse’s veterinarian. Orders with both Rx and OTC items will ship once the Rx item has been authorized by your horse’s veterinarian. You may upgrade your order at anytime if faster shipping is required.
6) What is the sales tax?
We are required to charge sales tax of 6.25% for addresses in the state of Massachusetts only.
1) Do you accept returns and how do I start a return?
Yes, We accept returns of all products within 30 days, except prescription medications and vaccines. Federal law prohibits the return of prescription medications. To start a return order, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call toll free 1-508-526-3038. Our customer care department is open Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm EST and Sat 8-12 am EST.
Our Customer Care Specialists will provide you with an RMA number. Please make sure you pack the item(s) with care and return it to us at:
Sporthorsemeds – Returns
75 Locust St.
Uxbridge, MA 01569
Please clearly write the RMA Number on the OUTSIDE of the return box and place the packing slip that came with your order inside the box.
2) Is return shipping covered?
No, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs are not refundable.
3) What is your return policy?
Our return policy can be seen here.